The Kočevje Cinema
The site of the present day cinema was originally occupied by a barn and a stable. In 1935 Mr. and Mrs. Poje bought the land and built a cinema. However, in 1941 the hall was occupied by the Italian army. The cinema was also the site of the trial against the organizers of the anti-Communist movement from 9 to 11 October 1943. The building was bombed in 1943. It was renovated after the war and even today serves its purpose.