The “Pri kmetu” Pub
It was built in 1903, the same time as an extension to the parish church was built. Therefore, the ground floor is reminiscent of the church construction. In 1909, Marija and Jože Beljan bought the building and named it “Pri Beljanu Pub” (“At Beljan’s”). It was the first pub in Kočevje fully owned by a Slovenian. It was not damaged during the WW II and has therefore maintained its appearance from the past.