The Kajfež Villa
The villa was built in 1901 and is classified among the finest examples of Art Nouveau architecture in Kočevje. It was built by one of the most important businessmen in Slovenia, Anton Kajfež. The half spiral staircase in front of the main door is decorated with a mosaic. After WW II the villa housed the local outpatient clinic and the Trgopromet Kočevje trading company. Unfortunately, it is unoccupied at present.